l

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Fun Creates Lasting Memories!

This was just one of the many sleepover activities of the summer!  The merry-go-round is a huge hit at the Bluffdale Park.
Brighton and Jaden are sticking together....with this many girls, what else can you do?
Look at the monkey on the monkey bars!!
They've got their weapons, and they know how to use them!  Tough boys!
The kids were enthralled with the teeter-totter.  I don't think I've heard so many giggles in my life!
Yep, they all had to try it out!
Up & Down!  Audra and I even tried it....not gonna post that pic!
Look how big my baby, Lydia is getting!
Her FAVORITE thing to do at the park!  She's a happy girl!
Katelyn climbed all the way to the top!
What a perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you came up on my search for a merry go round. Do you know if the one in Bluffdale is still there? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete